6.03.2014

Mother's Day

Sometimes I think Blogger is out to get me.
Why are all these pictures flipped upside down???  Ahh, it drives me nuts, but I can't figure out how to fix it and I don't want to spend anymore time or energy on it.  At least it will be easier to turn our blog book upside down when I print it, then trying to turn the computer!
Here's our upside down Mother's Day.
Mom to three great boys!
Where has the time gone?
I have moments of insecurity thinking about having a little girl...I think it's going to be a whole new ballgame with this little one.
As much as I'd love a "day-off" on Mother's Day, I know that's not very realistic.
I still enjoyed and appreciated all the thoughtful gifts and treats (even if I still had to get up, dressed and make a meal or two).
The boys can't keep a secret, so I figured out we were going out to breakfast Saturday morning.
I was pleasantly surprised with how well everyone did.
Usually we don't take the boys out to eat because I end up feeling like we just wasted a lot of money to race through a meal and had to deal with not great behavior.
We might actually be getting past that stage.
We all enjoyed a yummy breakfast (I especially enjoyed not having to clean it up!), and then headed over to Blake's soccer game.
On Sunday, the boys gave me sweet cards and things they made at school and church.
As much as I like pedicures and going out to eat and all that, I really do love the homemade things they did the best. 

 My favorite part of Tate's card is the box that says "she taught me to change Ryan's diapers."
He'll be all set for his baby sister!
Blake's Preschool class had a nice Mother's Day presentation for the moms.
They sang some songs, gave us these tile handprints and a card.
We enjoyed cupcakes and apple juice after the presentation.
Blake was so sweet to bring me a cupcake and pour me some juice. 
 Ryan made me this nice card in nursery and John helped him write down a few reasons he loves me:)
My favorite..."she lets me take big-baths."
Big-baths refer to baths in our bathroom because we have a big tub with jets.
My little fishy Ryan and his baths.
Being a mom certainly has it challenges and hard times.
Even with all the crazy boy stuff and attitudes and long days, I love these boys.
I can imagine my life without them!

No comments: