2.28.2014

Auntie Karrie came for a visit

I had some pretty excited boys on my hands when I told them Auntie Karrie was coming for a visit the first week in February.
Tate asked if she was bringing her baby:)
Yep, the baby goes wherever Karrie goes! 
As I'm typing this, Blake is sitting next to me and asked if he could live with you Karrie?
I told him I'd ask you:)
He could probably be trained to change diapers by May.
We had lots of fun just hanging out doing the normal day-to-day stuff.
It was super cold (like in the teens), so we stayed warm inside.
We did venture out to Café Rio for lunch.
It just opened in Spokane Valley and we were not disappointed!
It was worth getting all bundled up for. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I asked David and he said it might be a little much for us to handle. Uh, we could handle Blake, but he'd miss his brothers. He can come for a sleep over anytime though!