At first the snow was fun.
Made everything so pretty.
The kids had so much fun playing in it.
This is their Snow Alien that John helped them make.
That snowman lasted a few weeks it has been so cold and no rain.
Snow Alien finally melted and then it snowed again.
I'm over the snow at this point.
I would really Spring to get here soon.
I do love how cute my little snow-bunnies look all bundled up though.
Tate starting a snowball fight.
It was more like a snow-spraying because the snow didn't pack very well.
Our neighbors were so nice to let the boys toboggan down their hill.
Ryan and his buddy Malcolm had the best time.
The snow was so deep though it was really hard for them to get back to the top.
There is still a lot of snow on the ground.
More snow in the forecast.
I think I'm going to have to be patient for Springtime.





No comments:
Post a Comment