'd say Christmas was a success.
John's family used to line up, youngest to oldest, before they headed out to see what Santa brought.
We thought we'd give that a try.
I had to wake Ryan up about seven because Tate and Blake couldn't wait any longer!
He was still sleepy leading the line out....
Happy faces all around!
Tate got his drum set and thanks to a nice "Auntie-Microsoft-Working Elf," Blake got his tablet.
Ryan's excited for a big basketball hoop he can play with in the basement!
A few new fun things for the basement:
A dress-up rack.
Puppet show.
Sound system to dance.
We celebrated my birthday with the sister missionaries during lunch.
It wasn't chocolate cheesecake (my mom made up for that over the weekend:)), but the boys were so excited to have a cake that had Zig-Zag on it.
They had the candles blown-out and presents opened before I knew what happened:)
I'm glad they were so excited!
1 comment:
Cute pic of you and the boys!
Post a Comment