12.19.2013

It Snowed!

It snowed again last week (not a lot, but enough to play in).
Hooray!
I had some very excited boys on my hands.
Unfortunately, Tate wasn't one of them.
He had a fever and spent the day in bed.
Good thing it is supposed to snow again and Tate's feeling better so he can join the fun next time.
We had a couple extra friends to play with which made it even more fun!
The boys were really patient while I got all of them in snow gear.
They couldn't wait to get out there.
These two were so excited to get pulled around on the toboggan. 
The big brothers wanted to help pull the little ones, but those little guys aren't so little.
Blake and Dexter pulled as hard as they could, but didn't get too far before they were done pulling.

We decided we definitely needed to build a snowman.
As I was working with them, Blake and Dexter kept saying they just wanted to destroy him.
No way buddies, we weren't even finished yet.
I made them a big pile of snow they could destroy thinking that would keep them occupied while I finished Frosty. 
I had just gone in the garage to get a scarf for Frosty when I came back to destruction.
Can't leave those little guys alone for one second.
They helped Frosty topple over and I was done trying to make a snowman.
Destroy away boys. 
These two wanted me to run while pulling them.
That turned into quite a workout!
Note, Blake wouldn't wear socks or his snow boots.
Typical Blake. 
Ryan started a snowball fight and I think won:) 
After a fun time in the snow we headed inside for some lunch and naps, but I couldn't get Ryan and Malcolm out of that toboggan.
They kept wanting to get back in.

We can't wait for more snow!

No comments: