After a few weeks of being in Liberty Lake, we headed back to Seattle.
Because it is so much fun for me to drive back and forth with my sweet children...this trip I thought I'd try leaving at 4 in the morning and see if I could get a couple hours into the drive before the boys woke up.
No such luck.
At least we got into Seattle around 10am instead of it seeming to take all day.
The boys were so excited to be "home" again with grandpa and grandma.
Even though I know the boys are noisy and interrupt my dad's "retired" noise level at home, I still really appreciate his willingness to let us stay there.
Talk about being spoiled...grandma and grandpa put up the tent trailer for the boys to sleep in.
Tate and Blake slept out there each night except one when they got a little scared....thanks to Uncle Andrew for being a sleepover buddy.
We got to see some of our friends and hangout at Country Village before the
yearbook workshop started. Honestly, it still felt so like being at home driving down to Covington to see Mary and Paige.
The boys were in heaven to have friends to play with again.
It was nice to "go to work" knowing the boys were in such great hands.
The yearbook camp was so fun.
We did a superhero theme and I think it all turned out really fun and upbeat.
I made some Super Cupcakes!
Those cupcakes looked pretty great on this cupcake stand too....
The boys were happy to get some of the leftover treats.
A big thank you to my family for helping out with the boys while I was at work!
It was worth the drive to enjoy being at home again.










No comments:
Post a Comment