4.10.2013

Easter Wrap-Up

Our good friend Mary was so sweet to come over and let the boys color eggs.
Since that was something I thought I could get away with not doing for another year:) I was happy to let her take that on.
I came home from subbing to a refrigerator full of the brightest colored eggs I've ever seen!
The boys had so much fun.
Tate couldn't wait to show me the "stinky eggs" they made. 

The Easter Bunny comes to our house on Saturday morning before Easter Sunday.
Tate was up early knowing the Easter Bunny had come.
He wanted to start searching for his basket, but this mommy thought it best to wait for his brothers to get up and maybe even have some breakfast before the candy-fest began.

Ryan was onboard about breakfast first.
He couldn't get the pancakes in fast enough.
The Easter Bunny was tricky this year and all the baskets were outside-Blake's was on the trampoline; Ryan's in the dump trunk; and Tate's was hiding on the front porch. 

My candy monsters ready to dig-in.
 
 Pancake mouth vs. chewed-up jelly beans.
Tate was so excited the Easter Bunny got him a Ninja Turtle watch.
He spent the morning getting the time set and telling us what time it was:)

No comments: