Auntie Lauren came down to visit.
She came to rescue me from a slow death (it felt like it anyways) and kept my children from running wild all over the house because I did not have the energy to move.
I came down with the flu Thursday night and Lauren was actually coming to watch the boys while I subbed Friday morning.
I had to cancel that job and was happy to still have her come down and play with the boys while I tried to feel better.
The boys of course were in heaven to play with Auntie Lauren.
A big thanks to Lo-Lo for making the drive and saving the day!
Blake and I still love each other although he makes that challenging to do at times lately.
I'm calling it a phase, because it better pass, but he likes to not listen and just do what he wants.
Hum, that sounds like someone else I know?
We haven't had enough cookies yet this season!
The boys and I made some more sugar cookies (our favorites) and invited some friends over to decorate them. Blake was happy to get to sit by his friend Kelsey. He loves playing with her. He did get his hands on a little tube of frosting which all of it made it on his gingerbread boy.
I think Tate thought he had to put ALL the treats and decorations he had on just one cookie.
He piled that bell cookie high with frosting, marshmallows, m&m's, and sprinkles!
Laundry is getting harder to do these days with this helper.
He's as tough as he looks.
Ryan can undo it all faster then I can get it put away!
He loves throwing the clothes out of the baskets.
All over the room.
And making me hunt for all the lost little socks stuck in the couch cushions.
We woke up to snow today!
It was magical to look outside and see all the trees and ground covered in white.
Loved it!
I was really happy school was still on for the day and the boys could have some fun playing in it this morning and then be done:)
Ryan was a little bummed out I wouldn't let him go out and play.
Sorry little guy...I don't need a sick baby again.
Tate and Blake got invited to go to Zoo Lights with our friends Mary and Jessica.
They were so sweet to want to take these two characters!
They got to see all the lights in shapes of animals...
meet Rudolph....
Tate even got to ride a camel with Jessica.
Tate came home and said it was "fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!"
There were a lot of fun's during his report of the night.
It is hard to believe Christmas is just one week away.
I'm glad we've been able to do so many things to enjoy the season!













2 comments:
Any chance you were referring to cousin paije?
Glad I could come down and play with the boys :)
Post a Comment