We found out Santa would be visiting one of our favorite bakeries today.
We were so excited to go see Santa and tell him what we want for Christmas.
I really did think the boys would do fine sitting on Santa's lap.
We talk about Santa a lot.
That didn't seem to make a difference.
Blake totally lost it when we got to the front of the line.
There was no way he was getting any closer, not even with John holding him.
Ryan got the memo about crying and followed Blake's lead.
Tate was quite happy to just sit on Santa's lap while all the crying was going on.
Tate told Santa he wanted a teddy bear for Christmas.
When Santa pulled out candy canes, Blake perked right up and was totally willing to step closer to get some candy.
That's our Blake.
Nothing like a candy cane to wipe away your tears.
Since we were at the bakery, we couldn't leave without a cookie.
The boys get so excited to see all those yummy treats.
They jump up and down and say what cookie they want.
Ryan gets the least messy cookie there is.
Blake got Santa's face.
And Tate got the last Santa's belly!
There cookies are so good!
I thought since I couldn't get a family picture with all the boys on Santa's lap I thought we could try by the tree on our way out.
I had Blake and Ryan sitting perfectly, but of course Tate wouldn't get in the picture.
By the time I could get Tate in the picture, Ryan wouldn't sit still any longer.
Then Blake thought it would be good to tackle Ryan to the ground.
We were done.
Santa was very nice and said these are memories.
It is true.
Even though I didn't get the picture I wanted.
It's okay.
These boys are who they are and we are making good memories together!
1 comment:
Aww, the last picture is ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment