We are so excited for Christmas and all the fun things that come with the Christmas season.
We are excited, but not always happy about it.
Our Christmas tree outing wasn't so fun this year.
We decided just to get a tree from a lot.
Cranky Tate because he couldn't get something from the store.
Equals tantrum/crying at the check out line.
Which means people are watching us trying to tell me not to worry they'll outgrow it.
I'm waiting on that day!
We finally made it to the van.
With the tree and all three boys.
Tate and Blake's job...hold the twine so the tree wouldn't fall off the roof.
They took the job very seriously.
Ryan's job.
Stay happy!
Since it was late by the time we got home and no one was really in a put-up-the tree mood, we waited until the next day to decorate.
Ryan is always happy help.
We have a pile of ornaments he's helped take down on the shelf.
He's really good at climbing on things now to reach what he wants, so it's hard to keep him out of the tree. Good thing the ornaments are mostly kid-proof.
We've also been baking up lots of cookies.
Even, Blackie the dog, is helping.
Ryan is our taste-tester and thinks me and the boys can make some good cookies.
I found some Christmas material in Utah that I thought would make great ties for the boys.
I was really proud of myself for getting them made in time to wear this month!
I knew trying to take a picture after church would never work because the boys are hungry and ready for naps as soon as we get home. So, I tried before church to get everyone together and a decent picture. I should have just grabbed the camera because my phone doesn't really take good pictures.
There was no time for that, so I get what I get....
blurry faces and funny lighting.
Besides coordinating Christmas ties, I love three brothers in Christmas jammies!
I love those boys even more when the Lego's are picked up and they are all tucked in bed, asleep.









2 comments:
haha, I can't believe those Santa jammies still fit Tate this year again.
Those boots! Too cute. Are you tired of them? Cause I can borrow 'em for a while if you are.
Post a Comment