7.12.2012

Summer Fun: Wet Like

It seems as though summer has finally arrived!
We've had a week of sunshine and temps in the 70's to low 80's.
We ventured out to a park down in Auburn we haven't been to before-Les Grove Park.
It was busy, but Tate and Blake had a great time getting wet with all the other kids.
They were pretty hesitant at first to go in.  
The water was cold.
I don't know that I would have been jumping in either!
They warmed up to it and loved it!
I didn't feel comfortable leaving them alone to play while I hung out on the picnic blanket.
So, Ryan helped me take pictures and we managed to stay pretty dry even though Tate kept asking me to get in.
Sorry, no bathing suit.
He just said to take my clothes off:)
Ya, don't think so buddy.
Tate loved sitting on this squirter waiting for it to spray.
He kept walking around sticking his bottom in the sprinklers first.
Funny boy.
Blake loving the sunshine while we took a break for a snack!
Ryan was cooking hot so off went his clothes.
I was proud of myself for remembering the sunscreen (which I usually forget)!
All boys got lathered up so no sunburns ruined the trip.
As we were leaving, Tate asked if we can come back tomorrow.
I guess that means they liked it.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You got some great shots--that is hard work with three kids running around! This sun is the best, isn't it?