Eight is great!
I am getting to be such a good mover, I can hardly sit still.
Like when my mom was trying to take this picture.
I only sat up for like a couple seconds and then . . .
I wanted to get down and run with my brothers!
She kept trying to get me to sit up, but I just thought it was a fun game to move as soon as she picked the camera up.
I'm not running yet, but I can totally scoot myself to get where or what I need.
Some people call it an "army crawl." I think I'm more like a seal out of water flopping around.
Trust me. I make it look super cute.
I love being outside with my brothers.
They are usually pretty nice when I'm on the tramp too and won't jump too big.
So far only one incident/injury when my mom was trying to get off the tramp while holding me.
Lets just say it might be a while before she gets back on since she took the brunt of the fall and I just got a little scared. We are all fine though.
I love food.
Now that I have four new teeth on the top, I love to grind them together and make these cute smiling faces as soon as I get the first bite of yummy food.
I've also started trying little bites of bread and crackers.
They are delicious and don't make me choke anymore.
I'm a big boy now and can swing by myself.
I only scared my mom a couple times by almost taking a nose-drive out of the swing.
My mom loves playing outside with me.
We like to sit on the front lawn waiting for dad to come home or watch the doggies going by on walks.
I also love Auntie Karrie for letting me play with her keys while we were camping . . .
and cousin Piper for letting me pull on her carseat strap. I love anything with straps that I can chew on!
And lots of love for grandma taking me on my first train ride!
Most of all I love having two big brothers who I will be able to chase around in a couple months when I'll be crawling and then walking!
They better watch out for me.








2 comments:
Ryan is such a cutie! And he seems like such a happy little guy! Can't believe he's already 8 months old!
Ry Ry does not look happy that I'm holding him?!? Must just be a bad angle because of course he loves me!
Post a Comment