2.21.2012

Mini Chef Party Set-Up

I had to divide up Tate's party into a few posts because this is our family journal and if the pictures don't get posted then they never get printed.  And to be completely honest, these boys are so cute and had so much fun I had to put up a lot of pictures.
Wait for the cute part . . . this is just the set-up stuff (although I still think stuff is cute too).
A "menu" or our schedule for the party. 
Our boys like to have a schedule and know all the fun things we're going to do.
Each boy got a chef hat when they came in.  I didn't really think the boys would go for wearing a hat the entire time.  All I wanted was just one picture of them wearing the hats.  To my surprise they actually didn't destroy the hats after one minute, but wore them most of the time!
The dining room table was the "Prep Station" for making the food.
Activities:  Placemats they were going to color, "take home pizza boxes" for the leftovers,
water bottles and the other table settings.
I take no credit for creating the cute printables.  I found them on Etsy (Creative Little Stars-she's got super cute things) and then just printed them and put them together.  I loved all the different pieces of this "Mini Chef Party" collection.  From the banners, to invites, and labels . . . I thought they were just perfect for a little boy who is totally into cooking!
Thank you to Pizza Hut for giving me the boxes for free!
(Never hurts to just ask)
Color a chef's face for placemats . . .
As I've said before, no party is complete without cookies from "Sweet Themes Bakery."
They are delicious cookies and the little chef's hats turned out so cute!
Tate loved them and wanted to eat them immediately after Alison dropped them off.

The "Market" wear the mini chef's got all their supplies for the pizzas and salad on a stick.
Found this cute idea for a cake on the Family Fun website.
I was able to get pretty much everything set-up and ready to go the night before.
It was a late night, but a big thanks to John for staying up with me and helping do whatever I asked him.
With John working from home he has been around for Tate's past birthday's.  But, he's been having to go into the office and was going to miss the party. . . another reason for all the pictures.
John said since he wasn't going to be there for the party at least he could help get things ready.
What a good husband and dad!

Now we just need some mini chef's and this party is ready to get started!

1 comment:

Paige Ballard said...

I love all these pictures, you did an amazing job and looking at all the smiles, it was worth it! You are such a planner and you totally inspire me! Love it LeeAnn!