Yay! Today is party day!
Tate was so excited for his party we got some pictures before his friends came over.
I saw at Papa Murphy's this mini chef sign and thought that would be perfect for Tate's party.
Of course they didn't have any extras and said they were really expensive in kind of a snotty way.
Well, I don't need their sign. I just made my own.
John gets the credit for coloring it.
The little sign said "Welcome Mini Chef's."
I don't think anything gets much cuter then this!
I love that these boys are finally to a stage where they will humor this mom and stand still and even smile long enough for a few pictures. Now, we just need to work on getting them all looking the same direction!
Chef's ready to go to the market and start making pizzas.
Happy pizza makers.
The boys did a good job making the pizzas pretty much by themselves.
There were some pretty thick crusts, but still delicious looking.
Chef Spencer putting the toppings on his pizza . . .
Next on the menu . . . salad and/or fruit on a stick.
Food is always more fun to eat on a stick!
They put strawberries, pineapple, grapes, cucumbers, carrots, and olives on a long toothpick.
While the pizzas were cooking, the boys colored their placemats.
There were some really colorful chef faces.
I think on some of them you can even find eyes and a mouth.
Chef Gage doing some nice coloring.
We were so excited Jacob could join the party after he was done at preschool.
He was just in time for lunch.
It is great to be 4!
Making a wish . . .
Tate had to really blow hard to get those candles out!
He was spoiled with presents.
I'm so happy to be this little guys mom!
And I'm so happy he is finally calling me mom and not just LeeAnn all the time.
New cooking books to try out.
So far we've tried out a cookie recipe that was
pretty good and popsicles
... a "Curious Chef's" pizza set (totally cool!) . . .
A yummy cookie to end the afternoon.
Sooooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment