Cousin Paije was an honoree mini chef!
Cousin Paije and Aunt Bonnie were on their way to the airport and stopped by for some party fun before making the long flight back home to Washington DC.
Tate and his faces?
I don't get it.
Hooray for brothers.
Blake spent most of the party time in the loft with Ryan, grandma, grandpa, Bonnie and Paije
and then came down for cake and presents. He quickly went down for a nap after that . . . lots of partying makes for one cranky Blakey. A big thanks to grandma for all the help!
Check me out spreading the pizza sauce!
I'm totally good at this.
My pizza is going to be great!
Miss Emma enjoying some snacks.
After the boys colored the placemats, they got down and played while I got the table set and ready for lunch.
They were so fun to watch playing together.
I love the way they talk to eachother like best friends . . .
and they got along like best friends . . .
Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment