It's me Blake again. I'm another month older and I have the results from the doctor to show how much I've grown in that month. I weigh 21 pounds today (70%), 29.5 inches long (85%), and my head is still topping the charts at 18.75 inches (96%). I'm still holding strong way above average on all accounts. The doctor also said the rash under my chin will start going away once I can get this drooling under control. That's hard to do when you've got 8 teeth already. Again, way above the average with the teeth too! The doctor also said I'm doing great and my mom should stop worrying about how I kinda thrash my head back and forth really fast--that's just me being a boy. My big brother Tate decided to come to my appointment also. He was really just interested in watching me get shots. Luckily, there were no shots today, just had to get my blood drawn-I guess I didn't disappoint him. Tate got to see me cry. Here's a little more about what I'm up to these days.
Guess what I'm working on in this picture? This next picture is a little blurry, but I love cuddling up on the couch with my bro and watching a little Elmo before bedtime. My favorite is when Elmo tries to find a present for Stinky.
I also like getting to play in my room. This day, Tate made us all a big picnic. He got all the blankets and some of his animals and we hung out for a while. My mom may look a little tired in this picture because I've been getting up in the middle of the night again. It's not really my fault . . . I love my binkie and I just can't always keep it in my mouth all night long. And sometimes I get a little hungry early in the morning and need a bottle. I'm a growing boy, what can I say.
As you can tell I'm a great smiler and am really happy most of the time.
I am making lots of noise and sounds . . . sounds that sound a lot like "dada" to my mom. I haven't really gotten the hang of "mama" yet (she's not so happy about that). I make it up to her by cuddling. Like today, I've been a bit cranky because of the doctors appointment and all. So when it was time to go to bed, I would cry until my mom came in and rocked me. I cuddled right up and went back to sleep. I made her rock me for a while before I would stay asleep (I know this makes her feel all warm and fuzzy. I like it to:))
I take two naps during the day and am usually in bed for the night by 7pm, 7:30 at the latest. You can't tell from this picture, but I love sleeping on my side. I still don't like sleeping on my stomach and it really upsets me when I wake up with my head in the corner and on my stomach.

(My nose really isn't as orange as it looks in this picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment