10.30.2010

Playing

This afternoon we were helping Blake practice rolling over from his tummy to his back. He still is not a fan of being on his stomach. He'll tolerate it when he's awake. But when he is sleeping and gets on his tummy, he will let you know he needs to be flipped back over! So we've been practicing . . . He starts out happy to be playing . . . He gets great hip action. He pretty much will get up on his tip toes like a pyramid and dig his face in the ground . . . Then we start getting frustrated . . .
(I know his onsie is a mess-the kid is a crazy eater and I should be better about making him wear a bib. I like a laundry challenge:) Blake's look of concentration and a little frustration. Like why am I making him do this? I think our practicing is paying off. He has managed to roll over both ways with no help. I think he's just got a lot of body to roll over and so it takes a lot of work. Tate the helper was crawling all over the upstairs showing Blake how to do it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great shots! That first one looks like it could be in a magazine.