Blake didn't start out loving solid foods, but his has now taken a liking to most anything you give him. I was feeding Blake in this picture below and had walked into the pantry to grab something for Tate and I came to this little messy man. I didn't even think about how close the food was to Blake and the possibility of him being able to reach it, but the kiddo is really flexible! He had reached all the way over grabbed the spoon and was feeding himself. He was doing a pretty good job getting it into his mouth and somehow managed to get it all over his feet too. The doctor said Blake is actually "lean" for his height. That made me smile-I guess I don't really think of Blake as lean-he's my rollie-pollie boy.Blake was the first one to try out the swimming pool and enjoy the sunshine. He enjoyed it for a few minutes and then we headed inside. It was actually in the upper 90's that day and I didn't want a fried Blakey.
Blake loves his bath time! He especially loves it when Tate is not in the tub with him splashing him or pulling his body parts.
Our future missionary! Blake is very ticklish, loves it when Tate gently pushes him in the swing, smiles when Tate makes funny faces at him, stops crying when Tate sings "Row Row Row Your Boat", gets up bright and early (6:30am) no matter when he goes to bed (dad loves getting up with him), loves the binky, has his favorite blue blanky that he must have over his face when he goes to sleep, still working on rolling over again, pretty laid-back, easy going baby.
7.19.2010
Blake at 6 months
Blake went into the doctor this morning for his 6 month check up. Here are his stats and a little more info. about what Blake has been up to!
Weight-19 pounds, 13.5 ounces (84%)
Length-28.25 inches (94%)
Head-17.75 inches (83%)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment