7.05.2010

Auntie Karrie's House

A lot has happened this past week. John sold his car, we bought a van (I know-crazy!), went
white-water rafting, spent the 4th in Leavenworth, got locked out of our house, and saw some fireworks. Those posts will be coming a little later once I get all the pictures collected. Probably the most important part of Tate's weekend was getting to go to Auntie Karrie's house while John and I went to look at vans. It obvious from all the fun he got to have at her house why all day today he's been putting my shoes on and pulling me to the door saying, "Auntie Karrie's house, now, keys, hold."
Auntie Karrie lets Tate drive her nice, red car.
Whenever Tate sees a red car he points to it and says "Auntie Karrie's car."

He gets to play hide-and-seek and hide in really cool furniture!
Probably the best part is there are diggers at Auntie Karrie's house!

Auntie Karrie not only lets Tate sit on the digger . . .

and touch the digger . . . and teach him how to do a big claw . . .
Auntie Karrie lets Tate DRIVE the digger!
Wow, Auntie Karrie is the best!!!
(Tate's mom would like to schedule regular play times with Auntie Karrie weekly:))

4 comments:

Karrie Shepro said...

Unfortunately the diggers won't be around for much longer, but then the pool will be back in commission which may be a suitable substitute. I think it's safe to say I'm his favorite aunt - YES!

Jessica Waters said...

It is a sad day when you have to move up to a van but once you go big you will never want to go back! Have fun with your new car.

HAdams said...

Yes, Anutie Karrie is very cool, I can vouch for that! Glad he had such a great time, he's SO cute!!

Karen said...

How can I be the coolest grandma around with Auntie Karrie stealing my thunder??!!