7.10.2010

Blake Update

This is just to get it on the record . . . Blake rolled over for the first time tonight! I had a feeling he would do it when no one was watching (those second babies don't get the attention like the first), and sure enough that's how it happened. We were at a work party for John and Blake was on a blanket while we were having dinner. Put him down on his back. Ate a hot dog. Looked back over at him. Happy as a clam on his tummy! We couldn't get him to do it again while we were there and I was thinking this was maybe just a one-time deal and that he wouldn't do it again for a month. But, after we got home I put him on the activity mat while I was putting things away and then I looked back over--on his tummy. Missed it again. Determined to see him do this, I sat down next to him and watched him until he did it again! Six months old in 3 days and rolling over.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What no video?? :) You don't have anything else to do but sit and wait for him to roll over right?? (It just because I was practicing with him on my bed!)