When I took Blake in for his 4 month check-up the Pediatrician mentioned solid foods. I told him we were weren't doing that yet. He said before 4 months it is not recommended, after 6 months it is necessary and now it can be for fun! I thought, hummm I don't know how much fun a really big mess is, but we'll give it a try. We were looking for a little fun this weekend, so we bought Blake his first box of rice cereal and this is the fun we had.
Tate is funny about needing everything Blake has. Tate hasn't worn bibs for over a year. But, as soon as Blake has one on, Tate must have one too. We were all ready for the first bites . . .
I thought Blake would like it. I guess I remember Tate loving pretty much everything we gave him from the beginning, so I figured Blake would too.
Not so much.
Blake was definitely not a fan of the rice cereal.
A bite for Blake and bite for Tate.
Tate just looked at me like I was crazy for thinking he would even try it, let alone put it that close to his face!
By the end of our fun, bibs were coming off and John was getting ready to try it!
I think I'll wait until school is over before we try to have that much fun again:)
Tate just looked at me like I was crazy for thinking he would even try it, let alone put it that close to his face!
1 comment:
I think he looks adorable! Good job, dad!
Post a Comment