The first fruits of our garden. We planted lots of strawberries this year and Tate has been such a good helper watering them and waiting patiently for the berries to turn from green to red. I think we've lost only a few due to his excitement of wanting to pick them now. This was last week before church, John let Tate pick the first strawberry. Looks like he enjoyed it. Now, more waiting to do for the next one to turn red. The garden has been fun this year. Tate loves watching the plants grow-we just gotta get the rest of the netting up to keep the bunnies out. I watched a bunny start at the top of our rock wall, nibbling on weeds, and kept working its way down to the garden. John went for the pellet gun, but I thought there was a more humane way of scaring off Thumper.
No comments:
Post a Comment