So, this is coming to you from me (LeeAnn), like always. I love digital cameras, b/c if you hold them just right, and take enough pictures you finally get one that looks pretty good which is great b/c this is certainly not how I usually look at any given time.
Especially now that Baby Number 2 is really on the way-I hardly take the time to curl my hair or get dressed. For those of you that haven't heard yet, it's true. I'm 21 weeks along (just over 5 months) and besides the typical exhausted most of the time, easily irritable, and wishing for January to hurry up and get here--things are going well, the baby is doing great, and John is surviving (sometimes barely:) having his wife pregnant again. I have to remind him he was a part of this process and has to deal with the consequence (having a cranky wife)!
Tate's brother is due to arrive Jan. 28th.
We have a garden. And it actually worked! We have gotten 2 zuccini's, some broccoli, and lots of cherry tomatoes. Still waiting on the peas, beans and carrots!
I just had to include this picture b/c it makes me laugh. We were trying to get Tate to hold up the zuccini for the picture, but he kept moving it around, and this is what we ended up with. (hee, hee a tad inappropriate, but still good for a laugh)
I love Silpats! I got these for school, and of course had to try it out. I am a fan. Perfectly, baked cookies everytime. The clean-up is sooo easy and you use them over and over so you are saving the environment and money by not buying so much parchment paper (which I also like).
1 comment:
Congrats on baby #2! That'll be fun having two boys so close in age.
Post a Comment