10.06.2009

Now that's a Cupcake!

After passing these cupcakes by at the store so many times, I finally caved and had to buy one. I mean, they just look soooo good. I thought, do they really taste as good as they look? Because sometimes cupcakes can look really nice and delicious and then turn out to be dry and not good. So, I spent $2.50 and I think it was worth it!That's my kind of cake to frosting ratio! Overall, I'd buy it again:) There were other options that I'll need to try and make sure they are just as good--like the chocolate ones!
This is a video of Tate and the Cupcake. He was so shy at first eating it,
and then he realized he liked it.

2 comments:

Karrie Shepro said...

Uh...where did you find that mountain of sugary goodness?

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Save me a bite!!!