It's been a while since my last post b/c my computer has some virus on it so I can't get online and I certainly don't know how to fix it, so I'm doing this at school:) Here's a quick update on our fun trip to this little farm only about 10 minutes away from our house. I never would have known about it, except our neighbors invited us to go along with them. Tate had a great time. This is Spencer and Tate saying hello to the nice kitty. They were so cute following this poor cat around trying to pull its tail (that was mostly Tate).
Next stop, a short walk down the path to the billy goats. Tate LOVED them! He would poke his fingers in their cage and the goats jumped all over the place.
Then, the nice caretakers put bread infront of the cages so the kids could feed them. Tate thought that was sure nice and proceeded to eat it-who cares if it is old, stale bread!
That's his chubby cheeks full of that delicious bread!
Tate also enjoyed playing "chase the chickens." This game needs one Mr. Tate who thinks he is as fast as a chicken, to run around the field trying to grab the white chicken.
Then he found it . . . The tractor! Tate is totally into driving these days and somehow manages always manages to find something with keys in it. He could have sat here all day on this thing.
He LOVED IT!
The one animal that he didn't like so much. One very loud sheep. Tate just about jumped off the stepping stool when that sheep let out a "BAAAAAAAA."
And that, in a nut-shell, was our trip to the petting farm. It was a good time!
1 comment:
Fun, I want to go with you guys next time!
Post a Comment