I was up at my mom's so I could go to school and get some stuff done in my room this past week. I got up and my mom wanted to go pick some blueberries. So, we headed out to the farm in Snohomish and it was so fun. It's always more fun when there aren't that many people picking and there are lots of berries. Talk about good picking. You had to scout around for the big berries, but holy cow-they were huge and so fun to pick. Tate had a great time his first time out. He was having so much fun eating the berries and then he started throwing the berries. The hardest part was leaving all those big berries still on the bush! I don't know if this picture really does the size of the berries justice, but this was one of the biggest berries we picked. (They are really sweet too.)
Tate is such a helper. I was folding the laundry and he was trying to unfold everything I just folded! What a turkey.
Gotta love IKEA. We took a family trip to IKEA today (with most of the rest of the Seattle population), and came away with a great Tate toy. He loved playing in this tent at the store and we love IKEA prices, so we thought we better bring one home. Tate has had such a great time playing in it this evening. Yes, it takes up lots of space, but I think it is worth it to have a happy Tate.
Showing off his tummy and his new tent!
It was a jungle in there!
3 comments:
Tate should invite me over for a campout, he knows my number!
Isabelle LOVES her little pop-up tent, and still plays with it at age 5! Great investment
Too cute! Did I miss a post somewhere? Congrats to you too! I hope you are feeling well, the beginning is never fun.
Post a Comment