So, it seems when I'm out with Tate people always ask how old he is (1 year and a couple weeks) and then, "is he walking yet?" The response for a while has been, "Oh, not yet. But, he is getting close, yadda, yadda." Not that we're in any big hurry for him to be walking-he already is into everything and has bumps and bruises to show for it. But, it would be nice to just say, "yes he is walking" instead of explaining how close he is. Well, for the first time last night, Tate took a good number of steps all by himself. By the time we got the camera he had already been back and forth between grandma and me, so what you're seeing is the last try he was willing to do for the camera. Needless to say, there was a very proud mom, grandma and uncle Andrew to witness this moment! (I think Tate was pretty happy with himself too.)
Since this is our first baby, and all his "firsts" are such a big deal, I'm sure there will be more walking footage soon. *Not sure why the video is so dark? Hopefully you can still make out those momentous first steps.
2 comments:
I found your blog, yea! Very cute video, and how exciting that he's started walking.
YAY for Tate!!
Post a Comment