9.01.2008

Tate-on-the-Cob

We made it back from Reunion 2 (pics to come). It is nice to be home, especially back in our own bed! I'm up at my parents today getting ready for school to start tomorrow. It's been a bit overwhelming since we were gone all last week and and now we jump into school and a new schedule. Anyways, it will be good. So, while I was at the store, Grandma and Auntie Lauren were introducing Tate to a new food: Corn. Well, the cob anyways. Looks like he likes it!

Notice the tight grip. He's not letting that corn go anywhere!

3 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Is he teething?? Cute little man.

LeeAnn said...

Yes, he is totally teething. He is a constant drool machine, but no signs of any teeth yet!

Jessica said...

Hope school is going well today!

I have a bunch of cute Tate pictures to send you.

Jess