9.03.2008
Reunion Part 2-The Krohn's
The First ever Krohn Family Reunion was so much fun! We got to spend a week back in Heber/Midway, UT (Reunion 1 happened very close to the same place a month earlier). John and I decided to save some money and have some FUN:) by driving the 16 or so hours to Utah from our house. Day 1-not so bad. Drove 6.5 hours (including stops) to Baker City, OR. I think everyone will really enjoy the pictures of where we stayed! The next day we got up early and drove the remaining hours. That was a really long day. By the time we got there, I think we were all kissing the ground we were so happy to get out of the car. This is how Tate enjoyed the ride. Most of the time was spent sleeping . . .
Only part of the time was spent being sad . . .
*I seem to be having computer issues and can't add anymore pictures. So, you'll have to wait for the exciting hotel pictures until tomorrow when I'll try again.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh the road trips! At least you only have Tate and he probably doesn't get grumpy and fight with anyone about where he has to sit! I really enjoyed your pix!
Post a Comment