7.30.2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Sorry no pictures yet. The camera is still in the shop. I know blogs are way more interesting with pictures, but until we get the camera back I thought I'd still post what we've been up to. A couple weeks ago John came down the stairs from his office doing his "happy dance." "Guess what I got?" I knew exactly what it was-Mariners tickets. And not just any tickets . . . tickets to the All Star Club. He had gotten these tickets once before last year through work and they are worth doing a happy dance for. Tate had a date with Grandma that night and John and I had a wonderful time at the game. We rooted for the Mariners overlooking the first-base-line (even though they've had a rough season), ate great food, yummy desserts, and got to park in the garage (that's my favorite part not having to hassel with finding a parking spot!).


No comments: