7.30.2008
Tate Update
Without a camera it seems like I am missing so many "Kodak moments" of his life. I have to keep reminding myself it is only a few weeks out of his life where I'm relying on others for pictures. We just got back from family reunion #1 in Utah. This was my side of the family and we survived. It was a bit of a challenge taking a baby for the first time-but overall, Tate did great. Pictures to come on that event and more details. Let's just say it was HOT! Since we've been home from that event, Tate has found his toes and uses them to roll over from his back to tummy. A while ago I posted that he was getting so close to rolling over from his tummy to back. Well, he did do that. But since then, he doesn't roll that way (weird?). Currently, he grabs his toes and used them as leverage to propel himself over. He gets on his side and then pushes over to his tummy. It will be much cuter when I can post a video or some pictures!!! (I'm really having a hard time with no camera.) I think Tate got spoiled at the reunion b/c everyone was holding him all the time. Now, he thinks he still needs to be held to be happy?! I'm trying to remind him that he can do just fine playing on the floor without being held. He is too heavy to carry around all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe you should borrow one of ours till you camera comes back?
Post a Comment