
**This post should come AFTER the one below!** So, I love the site Sutterfly. You can do the coolest things with your pictures. I made this custom card with a picture of John and Tate and this photo collage. I thought John would like this to brighten up his office. It was such a beautiful day today! We enjoyed some time outside this afternoon. These are some pictures of Tate enjoying the sunshine. Although, we did have to move to the shade, because he couldn't open his eyes it was so bright!



Tate likes to play games blowing bubbles with his spit. It's pretty funny and cute. He has become a drool-master these days. I think a Happy Father's Day was had by all.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous child!! Thank goodness I get to see him soon. Sorry about the Brier house :( The right one is out there.
Tate's getting so big!
I love the Father's Day projects you made! Very cool!
Post a Comment