
This was John's very first Father's Day, so Tate and I wanted it to be special because he is such a great dad. These are some pictures from today. We made dad his favorite breakfast--Waffles with strawberries on top. We had a "delayed" breakfast because church is at 9am and it is always a rush in the morning to get to church on time. So, we had breakfast for lunch!

Doing hands in plaster is something I may never try again. Oh my gosh this was like the impossible task. I got this kit from the craft store and thought I could do this no problem. Ah, problem. How do you get a 3 month old to hold still long enough to get the imprint. It's a good think my mom stopped by and could help. It was so funny each of us trying to hold his hand or foot still. So, the first attempt failed and we managed to get the plaster stuff everywhere. So, my mom had to leave and I thought I'll put Tate in the Baby Bjorn then I can use both of my hands to hold him still. Well, this is the best we could do-smeared hand prints and one foot print. Lessons learned: plaster stains clothes and maybe more success when he is sleeping.

Precious! After a long afternoon of watching golf the boys needed a nap.

The theme for this Father's Day was to "livin' up dads office." It is so boring right now-white walls and no pictures! Above is a mouse pad (if you couldn't tell).

John might kill me if he sees this picture on our blog:) We were just goofing around!
No comments:
Post a Comment