6.10.2008

Big Boy

Tate went in for his 4 month check up this past week (even though he is not quite 4 months yet. I take appointments when I can-the doctors can be so hard to get into.). John and I were excited to see how much he weighs because he is getting so big. The results are in: Tate is a tank! He is weighing in at 15 pounds and 12 ounces!!! He jumped right up into the 75 percentile for his age. Everything else checked out great. When we went this time there was the normal nurse and then another man shadowing her. I guess he was getting ready to graduate next week and was finishing up this rotation. He took Tate and did everything, held him, took his clothes off to get weighed, put them back on. I thought okay, this is a little different then last time, but he did a good job with my little guy. Tate must have liked him too, because he didn't even pee on him when he was weighing him (he was taking a while to get the scale right). The other nurse kept telling him to go quickly so he could cover Tate up. But, he didn't need to worry. Tate doesn't pee on anyone (knock on wood)!

Tate is getting to be so big he can hold his own bottle. Well, only for like a few seconds. He has a really good grip though.

1 comment:

Rob and Juliann said...

Claire's old dr would weigh her with her diaper on, then weigh the diaper afterwards. I guess they'd rather clean up pee than get their math wrong!