11.16.2014

Ryan Turns 3!

If you asked Ryan what he was doing for his birthday, he would tell you "Superhero and Bouncy House."
He loves going to the Bouncy House!
Everyday he asks to go, so it was a fun day to get to go celebrate his birthday there.
He also wanted a superhero cake.
That I can do.
Our not-so-little anymore Superhero Ryan! 

I had to work around the open jump times which are in the morning.
I let Tate take a half day at school and John came home for an early lunch to help celebrate.
Ryan wanted to invite Dexter, Malcolm and Kassidy (their mom).  He always included Kassidy if you asked who was coming.  He also wanted some of our Seattle friends to come, but that was too long of a drive for them.  Since, Kassidy just had a baby we let her off the hook.
Unfortunately, Dexter woke up sick the day of the party.
We were sad to hear he wasn't feeling well, but glad Malcolm could still join us for some fun. 
I surprised the boys with Happy Meals for lunch when they got home from bouncing.
I think Tate thought he'd died and gone to Heaven getting to miss the morning of school, go to the Bouncy House and then a Happy Meal (which they don't get very often)! 
He was so happy.
The birthday boy was pretty happy too.
It was the easiest birthday I've done to date.
I need to do more small parties:)  Way less stress.
He made a wish and blew out those candles all by himself.
Ryan has such great brothers to open all his presents for him.  
And they really like riding his bike for him!
Ryan is not the baby anymore that's for sure.
It's exciting to see Ryan grow up and develop into this sweet boy.
RYAN'S TOP THREE:
Favorite foods-Chicken nuggets, Go-Gurts, Chocolate
Favorite Books-Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear; Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus; Poke-A-Dot Farm.
Favorite Shows: Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol
Favorite Activities-riding his new bike, riding his scooter, playing sports with Blake.
We celebrated Ryan's birthday on Monday, Oct. 27th-the day before his actual birthday.  The next day, on the 28th, we were at our local Safeway getting some groceries.  Ryan had brought one of his balloons that said Happy Birthday.  The bakery lady was so sweet to make him a special birthday cookie when she found out it was his birthday.  Then, she did a special birthday shout-out to Ryan over the intercom for the whole store to hear.  Then, all the other departments did a shout out to Ryan wishing him a happy birthday.  It was so sweet walking around that store having everyone wish him a happy birthday.  He got a lot of practice holding up his three fingers.
I love where we live.

No comments: