A month of focusing on gratitude.
I love this chalkboard sign my friend Julie helped me make.
It is fun to change it up each day and think about all we have to be grateful for.
Tate has kinda taken over that job and he likes to ask the boys what they are thankful for. Then he writes it...and erase it and write something else, and then make a chalk mess with the eraser.
I'm grateful for Tate's willingness to help.
Blake has been thankful for turkey and his friends that come and play.
Ryan is thankful for swings.
I'm thankful for Tate's creativity, our house/the heat, Melissa's cuddles, Ryan's smiling face, and John's hard work.
I'm grateful for the community we live in that has so many fun opportunities for my kids.
I took the boys to Michaels in Spokane Valley this past Saturday to make a Christmas craft.
We are so excited that Christmas is just around the corner at our house!
Three happy reindeer.
They will make great decorations next month.
The library is also doing a monthly class for first to fifth graders.
This month is stitching.
I got Tate and his friend Thayne signed up for this once a week class.
Tate gets so excited make anything.
The first class was making a simple bookmark using hand stitches.
The boys got a little frustrated making the stitches straight, but they stuck with it.
There were also about five other friends from the ward in the class.
Even more fun!
Thayne and Tate with their bookmarks!
Good job boys.
I'm also grateful for these little friends who don't even know they had their first lunch date at Café Rio. They are the best lunch dates to take along...the sleepy kind so the mommies can talk:)
Mr. Calvin (3 weeks) and Miss Melissa (about 3 months).
Destined to be best buddies!









1 comment:
Wow how surprising it was when I checked your blog to see how much the boys had grown and found out ya'll now have a precious little girl. Congratulations!! Everyone looks great and all your children are so adorable. Come see us at Finn Hill when you can.
Sandra Stephens
Post a Comment