4.10.2014

A trip to Seattle

We got a jump start on Spring Break this week by heading back to Seattle last Wednesday and came home Sunday.
The boys were so excited to get to hangout with their friends, see grandma and grandpa and be apart of the baby shower for Karrie!
The hot tub was Ryan's favorite part by far.
Every morning, the first thing he wanted to do was get in the "ot tub."
The boys love being at grandma's.
This time grandma even had boxes for them to sleep in!
I didn't think they'd be so comfortable, but Tate and Blake loved them.
If hanging out with grandma and grandpa wasn't enough, we headed down to the "old house" Saturday morning to say hi to some of our buddies!
The boys gave each other big hugs and took off playing just like always.
Same silly kids....just eight months later. 
Ryan was happy to be reunited with his girlfriend Kenadee.
Kenadee was so nice to share her toys and coloring book with Ryan. 
I wish we could have spent more time together, but I'm so glad the timing worked out that they all got to play together for a couple hours.
It was so nice having happy boys playing while the mommies could catch-up on everything that's been going on in our lives.
Hoping we can all get together again soon!
 The main reason for the trip was for soon-to-be cousin Shepro!
Our good friend Andrea and I had the best time planning a baby shower for Karrie.
Tate was so excited with all the party plans and wouldn't miss the party.
He was cute saying goodbye to baby cousin Shepro.
A night-night kiss for the tummy. 
I asked him the next day if he had a good time at the party and he said "it was more fun then he thought it was going to be!" 
If Tate had a good time....success:)
We went with a children's book theme for the party.
It was fun to come up with food ideas that coordinated with different children's stories.
Chicken salad sandwiches for "Chicken Little," meatballs for "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," fruit salad for "Hungry Hungry Caterpillar," veggies for "Peter Rabbit," and cheese and crackers for "The Stinky Cheese Man." 

More yummy treats. 
Opening presents:)
This baby has quite the library collection now! 


We played Pregnancy Memory where all the matches (boy, girl, doctors bill, contractions, nursing, etc.) had a prize of a coordinating candy bar (Oh Henry, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, Rocky Road, Milkway....) 
I'm glad Tate had a good time and I think everyone else did too.
It is always so fun to get friends together to celebrate a very special time!
We are all anxiously awaiting baby Shepro's arrival in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for throwing me such a fun party! I'm glad Tate could come too. :)