Tate started Kindergarten on Thursday, Sept. 5th.
We take him to Liberty Lake Elementary School where he catches the bus at 12:15.
Tate picked out his own "first day" outfit and asked every 15 minutes or so when it was time to go.
Tate was great to cooperate while I got some pictures before we headed to the bus.
It was finally time to go to the bus!
It is nice that John's office is just two streets over from the school, so he was able to come over and wish Tate a happy first day!
We waited a little while for the bus to get there and then all the kids got lined up and they were on their way.
When Tate was getting ready to go, Blake ran up to him to give him a hug goodbye.
It was sweet.
I think because Tate has been so excited for Kindergarten to start it was easy to let him go.
I knew he'd do great and love it.
Besides that, Blake was pulling and biting my shirt while we were waiting and I was trying to keep Ryan close by...there was no time to be sad with these boys.
We pick Tate up at the Elementary School at 3:30pm.
As soon as Tate gets off the bus Blake runs up to him and gives him a big hug.
I love it when they are so nice to each other.
I asked Tate what his favorite part of the day was.
"EVERYTHING!"








No comments:
Post a Comment