4.17.2013

Date Night

Karrie and I got to go on an impromptu date yesterday!
When a friend wasn't able to use her tickets to Flashdance at the Paramount, she called me to see if John and I would like to go. 
I would like to go, but John was another story.
He's usually not so interested in the more "cultural" date night activities.
John graciously volunteered to stay home with the boys so Karrie and I could go.
What a thoughtful husband I have.
Both of us couldn't remember ever actually seeing the movie Flashdance.
We were familiar with the music and the famous dance in the rain with the downpour on the end:)
It was really fun to see something we really weren't familiar with. 
The music was great!
Dancing equally as good....almost made me wish I actually liked dancing.
Overall, two thumbs up.
A great date night.

1 comment:

Karrie Shepro said...

Agreed! This is why you can't move!!!!!!!!!