Grandma was nice enough to offer to have a little sleepover with the boys so
I could substitute Friday (Grandma is the best!).
Grandma does a good job sending us pictures to let us know the boys
haven't overtaken their house.
Tate's favorite spot in Grandma's house is this corner in the family room.
He has it all set up to be his office.
He has the storage bins full of his supplies (paper, pencils, other crazy stuff he found).
And when he needs a break, he just jumps on the treadmill for a quick run:)
Blake got in on that action.
Another bonus to grandma's is the hot tub and that grandma lets the boys make s'mores in the fireplace. Geesh, how can anyone compete with that?!
John and I managed to have some fun ourselves. We enjoyed a night with no kids by heading down to Red Robin to celebrate John's upcoming birthday. We love a night out that includes a free meal (yay for gift cards) and free icecream treat!
On a random side note-Ryan LOVES ketchup. Well anything for that matter that he can dip nuggets in. I haven't given him the chance before now to try such yummy things, because they are just too messy.
They still are messy, but he loves it and it is so cute to watch him do the dip.
I think he gets that from grandpa who puts ketchup on everything!





No comments:
Post a Comment