1.10.2013

Merry Christmas Wrap-Up!

This Christmas has been a great one.
I really think working on Christmas all year long really allowed me to enjoy the season and be able to do some memorable things as a family.  I think my favorite thing was looking at the Christmas lights.  Tate and Blake had so much fun spotting the lights when we were in the car and got so excited. 
I think lights are my favorite part of the season.
My sisters laugh at me, but I'm already thinking about Christmas next year!
There is just too much to get done (and still be able to enjoy the holiday), if I wait to start working on things.
I think because Thanksgiving was early this year, and Christmas decorations and music went on right after Turkey Day, the Christmas season has been just long enough.  Usually I feel like I just got the decorations up and now I have to take them down!  This year I was ready to get things cleaned up and packed away for next year.
Onto Blake's birthday, wedding plans (yay for Karrie and David), Tate's and then John's birthday. 

No comments: