My Blake is the best.
He seriously makes me laugh everyday.
Blakey is turning three in just three months!
I thought in honor of his upcoming birthday and the fact that I've just been putting it off for a while now, time to say bye-bye to the binkie. I know I should have done it a long time ago.
Yesterday I kept telling him he is a big-boy and doesn't need a binkie anymore. I threw one in the garbage. He found it and popped it back in his mouth.
I got it back and by night-night time there were no binkies to be found.
I was ready for a battle to get it back.
Not a fuss.
Straight to bed he went (I think that's mainly because it was late and he was super tired).
I think John was more worried about it then Blake--"are you sure? Just like that?"
Yep.
Cold turkey.
No use delaying the inevitable.
Blake has proved again to be totally easy going.
This is one example of Mr. Funny.
I had this bandaid on my elbow and Blake thinks they are stickers and always takes it off and sticks it on him. I was tucking him in and he swiped the bandaid from my arm (luckily the bandaid was just covering up a scar-nothing gross), and put it on his hand.
Well, when I came back in later that night...this is what I found:
Not sure how it got there?
But it made me laugh.
Last night I found a sticker in his ear?
An interesting/corky thing about Blake is he always crosses his leg like in the picture above.
When he sleeps or lays down on the couch-the legs cross like he is just chillin' out.
Makes me smile.
Blake is still best-trampoline buddies with Ryan.
Love to swing-higher mom, higher.
Not an ideal car ride.
For anyone.
Blake was not happy Ryan got his carseat.
Blake might be moving in on Ryan's territory.
His girlfriend Kenadee that is.
Blake loves it when Kenadee comes over to play.
He was coming down the stairs and saw her there and patted her head and said "cute."
She is pretty darn cute.
We'll have to see how this love triangle pans out in the future.
Is becoming a pro-pumpkin finder.
Still like to play rough.
Likes to share stickers with Ry-Ry.
And the trampoline.
And all over his own shirt and arms.
We are excited to be understanding more of what Blake has to say and can't wait for his big third birthday!







2 comments:
He is a quirky little boy! And a bit of a corker!! Love the bandaid on his forehead :)
Awfully sweet with interesting mixed in - a good combination.
Post a Comment