9.30.2012

Ryan at 11 months

It is almost my first birthday!
My mom is planning a fun Halloween party for me and I can't wait to dig into my pumpkin cake.
Until then I am having so much fun being 11 months old.
I love to smile...
my orange nose really isn't that noticeable anymore.... 
and I love to clap.  I also have figured out how to wave and when you say "bye-bye" I will wave to you so you will feel special and smile back at me. 
My big brothers are still the best entertainment around. 
I'm a little sad in the mornings when I'm up before them and don't have anyone to play with.
I get super excited when they wake up and come tell me good morning.
Tate was having a great time photo-bombing these pictures.
Blakey and me are best buddies.
We have such a good time playing together.
My mom loves the sounds of us giggling together.
Blake can play a little rough and try and sit on my back or steam-roll me, but I'm a big guy and am learning how to be tough at a young age. 
One of our favorite games to play is chase. 
Blake will crawl around really fast and I try to catch him.
Then we lay down together and laugh at each other.
My mom thinks it is just the sweetest thing around.
Besides playing chase and jumping on the tramp I love a good warm bath and playing with cars.
I like to make the cars go back and forth and can even make "car noises." 

Vroom, vroom.
My mom tries to make those noises when we play together, but she's not very good at it. 
I'm pretty sure the next big thing for me, besides my big birthday, is going to be walking.
I can cruise around furniture pretty well and only have a couple bumps on my forehead today.
I'm getting better at it.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Almost one?!? How did that happen?? Amazing he can be sooo cute! xoxox

Karrie Shepro said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan!

Leslie said...

SERIOUSLY?!?!? He's almost 1?!?! Wow. He is SO cute :) Harmony has my permission to date him when they are 16. ;)