TOP 10 Great Things about Ryan!
1. He has the sweetest smile around!
2. He loves to talk and I have heard with my own little ears the word "mama" come out of his mouth!
3. He is a eating machine. Ryan loves real-people food and pretty much has outgrown baby food. It is nice to be able to make one less different meal for a kiddo. Ryan loves chicken, cheese, fruit, crackers, bread, and meatballs. Anything he can get his little fingers on goes in his mouth.
4. Ryan is a mover. His forehead is proof of his climbing skills. He can get up our stairs before you even notice he isn't playing right by you anymore. He just is learning how to go down the hard way. Currently he has three good bruises on his forehead. It reminds me of when Tate was his age. Tate used to always have bumps and bruises on his head because he would run his head into the wall. Silly boys.
5. Ryan loves his blankey like his brothers. I've been trying to keep his blanket more of an "in the crib blanket," but Ryan just lights up smiling and waving his arms if you bring it out for him to hold.
6. He must be getting some molars in because my normally happy baby has been a bit of a grump and constantly chomping on his fingers.
7. Ryan loves to play with his brothers. Blake in particular loves to tickle and tease Ryan. Blake is also teaching Ryan to be tough by steam-rolling him and laying on Ryan's back. I'm trying to teach Blake that if Ryan is crying that means he doesn't like what you're doing! Tate has decided as big brother he can carry Ryan to safety or out of harms Blake's way.
8. Favorite toys are anything that lights up--especially cell phones. I admit I let him play with mine because he just gets so excited to push the buttons. I may secretly be hoping Ryan's playing (drooling all over it and shorting it out) with my old phone will help me have a good excuse to get a new one.
9. Ryan has figured out once he gets himself into standing position that he can move his feet and get around the couches or table or deck outside. I think Mr. Ryan will be walking in the next month-crazy!
10. Ryan is the best number 3 baby we could have asked for. . . making the thought of a number 4 baby much more possible (that wasn't an announcement).

No comments:
Post a Comment