9.04.2012

Preschool

*For the life of me I don't know why the pictures are getting flipped around, but I can't get them the right way!  Please tilt head*
Tate was so excited for school to start last night he wanted to sleep in his new shoes.
This morning he was still excited to hold his "I'm a Preschooler" sign.
When it came time to load up in the van and go to preschool--he decided he had a "meeting" and wouldn't be able to go to school today.
With some persuading, we got all boys in the van and headed to school.
  
We got to school and all of us went in to the classroom.
It looked like so much fun!
There were puzzles, coloring, peg-boards, kitchen toys, marbles out for the kids to play with!
Blake was in heaven.  He made himself at home while I tried to coax Tate out from behind me.
We sat down and did the peg-board and then Miss Mary Lou told Tate all the fun things they were going to do this afternoon.  She took his hand.
A few tears on Tate's part.
Lots of tears with Blake as we were leaving (he did not want to go!) and that was that.
I knew he was going to have a great time once he got a little warmed-up to the classroom and teachers.
Blake, Ryan and I were excited to see Tate come out those doors!
The teachers told me he did great and is very articulate and a good negotiator (that's the truth!). 
Tate said it was "humongously great!"
 We ran into Tate's buddy Gage who is in the other class after school.
They both had a great time! 
Tate was too tired to hold up his Hungry Hungry Caterpillar that he made.
 

No comments: