We've been having a great summer!
Especially since the sun has finally come out to stay for longer then a day.
The boys and I decided to give John a break with car-duty and wash the van and Honda.
Tate and Blake were such great helpers-Blake was as happy as could be with a bucket of water and a rag. He got good and wet and I think he kinda thought it was like a different style of bathtime because I looked over at one point and he was washing his hair with that bucket of dirty car water and rag. It made me laugh.
Tate was in charge of the hose and made sure all the bubbles got washed off.
Good times with the sprinkler.
The boys have the best time jumping and sliding all over the place when it's wet and when they have friends over!
Sometimes the need to go through the sprinkler is just so great there is no time to put on your swim trunks. Where Tate prefers to keep his undies on (happy he is understanding being modest), Blake usually likes to strip down and run around naked.

Tate got to go to Girl's Camp-for one night that is.
He got this cool bracelet.
Rainbow colored.
Which is actually a life saving bracelet because it unwinds to have a lot of rope you could use to if needed in a survival situation (hum, maybe I should get the details again!).
If you ask him where he got it-"I went to Girl's Camp."
He did.
His friend Andrew asked him "what is Girl's Camp?"
Tate said, "it is camping with tons of girls. I mean tons and tons of girls."
True that.
It was a special trip with grandpa and grandma who were teaching a couple classes.
Ryan has enjoyed the shade with his friend Kenadee.
She was very nice to share her snacks with him.
Ryan is also becoming quite the climber.
He can get himself up.
Just not down so well.





1 comment:
Holy cow isn't Kenedee months older than Ryan?!?
Blake washing his hair...hilarious.
Post a Comment