5.02.2012

Dancin' in the Rain


The other day it was raining.
No big surprise.
It has been raining way too much these days.
Tate says, "should we go dance in the rain?"
I think I said sure.
Before I know it he comes downstairs in his swimming trunks ready to go dance in the rain.
Too bad it had stopped raining in those few minutes it took him to change.
I told him to go ahead on the deck and dance away.
I really don't know where he gets this dancing bug from?  
 
He danced and danced. 
At first he ran outside, with no shoes.
He came back in and said he definitely needed his boots on.
Good fashion call on that one Tate.
The look wouldn't have been complete without them.

3 comments:

Karrie Shepro said...

Luv him!

Juliann said...

He gets the dancing bug from his Auntie Jules!

Leslie said...

This is adorable!