Our date night for the last month was a movie night.
"April Showers bring a . . . night in together!"
It was a fun and easy idea to put together.
Got some movie treats and some popcorn.
I even got a Redbox coupon for a free rental in the popcorn box (love free things).
No babysitter required.
Our kids are usually in bed by 7:30pm, so we planned to start the movie around 8 since it was a work night and all.
I really like this quote about how important it is to do things as just the two of us.
Together with no kids.
We didn't do so great with that part this time because we did have a little one join our date part of the way into the movie.
Since Ryan came with popcorn we let him stay for a while.
John picked the movie this time.
Captain America.
We didn't give it good reviews. It was boring in our opinions.
Definitely not my first pick in a movie.
I kept getting distracted by my boys being so cute together and had to take pictures.
Ryan is totally getting into sucking his thumb and other fingers-I think it is so cute!
Even though the movie wasn't great . . . John and I were together.
Just the three of us:)
1 comment:
Captpain America takes on a new side in The Avengers! That was an exciting movie!
Post a Comment