I love Groupon because I find fun things to do, not too far away, and for a reasonable price.
When a 3-day pass to go play at Rainbow came up for $6-we jumped on it.
Tate's playgroup buddies also got passes so we could go play together.
We headed to go play last Tuesday with a couple other friends.
Come to find out the store is closed on Tuesday's.
Awesome.
Sitting in their parking lot, I called the store to see if the sign was true.
I think the owner must have sensed my desperation when I said "you're really closed....is there a park nearby?" He said he was there for an appointment and we could get out and play for a little while.
Huge sigh of relief.
Especially since Tate's buddies showed up a few minutes after us and I didn't want to have to explain how I messed up the day by not knowing they were closed!
Disaster was averted.
The kids had a great time playing.
These play sets are really cool.
It is a good thing we got the Groupon, because these play sets are super expensive and they won't be finding a home in our backyard anytime soon.
1 comment:
That's so nice he let you in! And I think Ryan's leg warmers are adorable!
Post a Comment