Maybe it is the 80's in me.
Maybe it is because I may never have a little girl to play dress-up with.
Maybe I just love leg-warmers and think they are the cutest thing on babies-boy or girl.
John would argue they are not for boys.
Hello. Look at the design. Fish. And they are blue.
Definitely made for a sweet little boy.
I think Ryan is rocking the look!
Check me out.
My legs are so toasty warm and won't get rug burn from all my rolling around.
Blake is into letters and was pointing them out on Ryan's onsie.
2 comments:
Hmm, I'm on the fence about leg warmers for boys.
I'm all for those leg warmers! They look boyish and trendy. It wouldn't surprise me if you started a new trend while marketing them in the right places. I personally think they'd catch on. Maybe this is how you'll make your millions?
Post a Comment